three days :)Written at Monday, July 4, 2011 | back to top I'm getting really really lazy now cause I was so tired everytime I reached home! :s 02.07.2011 We had brunch at Ying Thai, a famous Thai restaurant with Qin Shang's sister. It was okay for me actually haha. After that, we went home and get changed again. Patrick came to pick us up and we head to Mount Cooper. It was so windy. Gosh I hate the wind now. -_- After that, They dropped me back to Melbourne Central and I'm going to meet Ben. :) I actually waited for him for like 30mins? I was way too early -_- He was stressed and he run to me LOL. We had dinner at Rose Garden. It was pretty good :). After that we limteh at Starbucks with CHOCOLATES which are hot chocolates and chocolate cake. SUPER SWEET! -_- lol. His sister called and we went to find them at 糖楼. Gosh I was so paiseh -_-. It's like everyone was shocked and smiled there when they saw me with him. Lol -_- I was so quiet except when I have something to talk to lol. Pretty weird. It's not like we're dating ok. We're friends! He actually walked me home after then. How sweet...... LOL He's my new friend though hehe. 03.07.2011 I was excited to meet my ex-classmate and my godsister. Well, he's a guy though and he is STRAIGHT :p. I met him at Melbourne Central and we walked to Lygon street to had our brunch at a Italian cuisine called Tiamo. The risotto was nice! :) We talked and talked. Naww~ I missed him so much! Finally got to see him :). We then head to Il Dolce Freddo to have dessert. At night after worship, we went to Vietnamese Cuisine called Pho Hung Vuong Saigon. It was pretty good too! 04.07.2011 Today we had brunch at European. We ordered breakfast though because it's not till lunch time yet. It was good. But the grapefruit juice was tooooo SOUR. -_- After that we went home to get changed. It was sooooo cold outside! We then went to the Melbourne Zoo. Gosh, we didn't get to meet the tigers and gorillas. But we did met the bear, penguins, seals, lions, leopards, etc :) We had dinner at Itzakuya Chuji with Clara. It was okok only. lol :x After that we had dessert at Max Brenner. |
gяâ¢ê Jan 30, 1992 Perth, Australia from Malaysia Christian a nursing student loves beauty and fashion loves anime and tvseries Tweet with me Follow my blog Akshon Lee | Aveline Han | Calvin Sze | Ho Li Fen | Charles Tong | Jeremy Swee | Kathlene Hii | Karen Yong | Kimberly Hii | Letitia Wong | Sheryl Lynn Chan | Siew Shiang Khee | Tan Si Nan | Wendy Ho | Yii Yuk Kham October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 |