Why do you bother to know about my life?
Written at Sunday, June 12, 2011 | back to top


It is 12:42am and I'm still up. Just finished 花花世界花家姐 Episode 18.

I was working today and I actually met a course mate lol. I didn't recognized him but he just came to me after he ordered for his drink and was like "are you from Curtin?" lol. He's actually a classmate. Me and my friends aka group members did a seminar workbook and it was exchanged with the guy for marking. Seriously, till now I still don't know his name -___-

Today was quite tiring. Maybe because I didn't sleep much due to insomnia last night. I was thinking of him again. :'( Anyway, After work, as usual I walked back to train station and call my dad. I called my dad, my mum and my home, and not one of them went through!! I actually called few times for them and sent texts to my dad..

When I was in the train, my phone went dead! D: It just went blank and I tried to turn on but it was not working. I was waiting at train station and didn't know what to do. Phone dead, no idea if should wait for my dad or catch a bus. I felt like I'm going to cry cause I'm not in mood and it's getting dark. :( Then many things went into my head and tears started dropping.

I prayed to God, asked Him to protect me and help me. I was just finished my prayer and my phone came back to life again :O Lol thank you my Lord :) Then I contacted my dad and knew how should I get home -___-

Just now I went to my relative's house warming. I had the time to talk to my friend who is also his cousin (they live together). Finally I can talk normally with them. Last time I was scared that we would not be like what we used to be. We talked about him too and I realized that he is sick now. :( Sigh, I'm worried.

As for him, I have no idea why is he still bother to read my tweets. He created a Twitter account because of me last time. Till now, he's still reading my tweets and replied sometimes. I don't know what that means. :(

Why do you bother to know about my life?





gяâ¢ê

Jan 30, 1992
Perth, Australia
from Malaysia
Christian
a nursing student
loves beauty and fashion
loves anime and tvseries


Facebook
Tweet with me
Follow my blog




Ephesians 6:10-18

Trust in the LORD
with all your heart
and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways
acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.




">




Akshon Lee | Aveline Han | Calvin Sze | Ho Li Fen | Charles Tong | Jeremy Swee | Kathlene Hii | Karen Yong | Kimberly Hii | Letitia Wong | Sheryl Lynn Chan | Siew Shiang Khee | Tan Si Nan | Wendy Ho | Yii Yuk Kham


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011







size=25