Terrible dayWritten at Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | back to top Today is my most terrible day ever this year! :( Woke up by my mum saying that flight might be cancelled. Stayed with the computer to check the details the whole day. No mood for the whole day. They said that they will update at 2pm, in the end waited for 1hr! Finally they mentioned the flights which are cancelled are from Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. They didn't mention Perth at all! I was so relief that time! But then when I arrived at the airport, the board shows that my flight has been cancelled!! ZZZ :( I've booked another on Friday. Hope it won't be cancelled. Today is also his birthday. He heard about the flight issues then he talked to me on twitter and msn. He asked so many like he cares. In the end I asked why did he cares and he replied that HE FEEL BAD. ... He said it's like he's the one who cause these things (I changed flight because of him) So, that means he asked so much was not because he cares but he just felt bad. It really break my heart. It's always about himself. He doesn't care anyone else. I missed him so much and yet this is his answer. Kill me please. 3 |
gяâ¢ê Jan 30, 1992 Perth, Australia from Malaysia Christian a nursing student loves beauty and fashion loves anime and tvseries Tweet with me Follow my blog Akshon Lee | Aveline Han | Calvin Sze | Ho Li Fen | Charles Tong | Jeremy Swee | Kathlene Hii | Karen Yong | Kimberly Hii | Letitia Wong | Sheryl Lynn Chan | Siew Shiang Khee | Tan Si Nan | Wendy Ho | Yii Yuk Kham October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 |