I have enough!
Written at Friday, June 17, 2011 | back to top


the clock strikes 12am again! I should really change the time to 1 day earlier -_-

Taobao stuffs arrived yesterday morning! :) I was so excited! I actually skipped brush teeth and wash face routine until I finished checking my stuffs. Overall I love them. :)

Today I accompanied my parents to immigration centre. I wore my new heels! love them! :) We waited for 2 hours there! SO SO SLOWWW!!! :(

This evening went to Yuki for dinner with Steph and Janice. That place is also a place which reminds me a lot of him. I kept thinking of him. Sigh. Then we went Carousel for a movie which was X-men first class! It was pretty good :)



He tweeted me. I asked if he was worried about me and he said he just wanted to know how I'm doing as a friend. Really? Is that so? I know we can be friends after we broke up but not now please. It's not like I put down you already so don't give me hope! He also asked me not to worry too much. Sigh it's easy for you to say that!


Talked to an old friend. I actually had a crush on him for twice and was hurt twice. I can't believe I still can be friends with him. It's been so many years and yet we didn't mentioned about the incidents till just now. Thinking back, I'm really stupid. He asked me to trust him. I just can't make myself to do it completely. He's a good friend I know that. But after all these crap, I know I only can trust him until a certain stage but not completely. :(


I don't want to be hurt anymore.
I have enough!





gяâ¢ê

Jan 30, 1992
Perth, Australia
from Malaysia
Christian
a nursing student
loves beauty and fashion
loves anime and tvseries


Facebook
Tweet with me
Follow my blog




Ephesians 6:10-18

Trust in the LORD
with all your heart
and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways
acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.




">




Akshon Lee | Aveline Han | Calvin Sze | Ho Li Fen | Charles Tong | Jeremy Swee | Kathlene Hii | Karen Yong | Kimberly Hii | Letitia Wong | Sheryl Lynn Chan | Siew Shiang Khee | Tan Si Nan | Wendy Ho | Yii Yuk Kham


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011







size=25