I can't be by ur side but I can help you achieve it by leaving you ♥Written at Monday, June 6, 2011 | back to top Today is the first day after we broke up and it's SUNDAY. So it was hard for me because I have to go to church and I didn't want people to ask this and that or showing people my "dead" face. I was sitting beside a sister and at first I was not happy because she was like "Are you ok?" hmm.. I hate people asking that because obviously I'm not alright. I'm seriously saying myself because sometimes I asked that too :( When the pastor was leading us to sing a song before the sermon. The song touched my heart and I cried non-stop! It says "Does Jesus care when my heart is pained. Too deeply for mirth and song; As the burdens press, and the cares distress, And the way grows weary and long? Oh yes, He cares. I know He cares! His heart is touched with my grief When the days are weary, the long nights dreary, I know my Savior cares." I was so embarrassed but I couldn't stop. :( I ran to the bathroom to calm down myself. The sister who sat beside me handed me a bookmark during the sermon and it says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philipians 4:13) and she wrote 耶和华靠近伤心的人.. (诗34:18). It really touched my heart and I felt the warmth which made my tears dropping non-stop again. Also, I've asked her if she has tissues. She went and grabbed me whole bunch of tissues which made me smiled. :') Thank you. ♥ In the afternoon, I bought my parents and my uncle auntie to city. They wanted to take the train -_- I was seriously not in the mood but I have to tag along.. D: Mum and dad obviously knew something is wrong. They kept quiet. lol. But I will tell them after my exam. I don't want them to worry about me. Talking to my sister and brother actually made me broke down again.. :'( I miss them a lot.. They are worried about me.. They gave me good advices and good comfort. I love them ♥ When I was down.. and alone at home. I came across Hillsongs which one of them really made me cried out loud and in the end calmed my heart. ♥ And also this song which resembles my heart to him I've actually talked to him. I told him how I feel. I don't want him to worry about me. I can't believe I can talk to him this calmly and I know I have to do this. YES you are selfish! But I don't blame you and I can't find a reason to hate you. Because I know you so I understand why did you have to do this. :') You decided to live ur life, to fulfill ur dreams and so u gave up on me. I can't be by ur side but I can help you achieve it by leaving you ♥ |
gяâ¢ê Jan 30, 1992 Perth, Australia from Malaysia Christian a nursing student loves beauty and fashion loves anime and tvseries Tweet with me Follow my blog Akshon Lee | Aveline Han | Calvin Sze | Ho Li Fen | Charles Tong | Jeremy Swee | Kathlene Hii | Karen Yong | Kimberly Hii | Letitia Wong | Sheryl Lynn Chan | Siew Shiang Khee | Tan Si Nan | Wendy Ho | Yii Yuk Kham October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 |