Heart pain.Written at Monday, June 20, 2011 | back to top Yesterday I went to city for shopping with Sharon before work! :) Sheesh! I couldn't wear my new shoes because I have to work after! :( We went to Took Bae Kee 2 for our brunch! Sharon bought 2 shoes, one boots and one house-shoes. I didn't buy anything so good news or bad news? :p ![]() ![]() Today after church me and Yi Min stayed at church to do the notice board for our youth group. After that, we went to Michael's house to help him with the preparation for tonight's BBQ. We actually waited for so long for the fire to be lit. We ended up baking some of the chicken wings with the oven and cook some beef and lamb. -.- Jing Yuan taught us a funny game called "dit dit dit dit!" -_- Really LAUGH DIE ME! -_- and we played "killer" too :) ![]() Before we all went to Michael's house, we dropped by Yi Min house to grab some stuffs. I was so scared because they are cousins and they live together. I already felt hard to breath on the way. My heart was pumping really fast. I scared if I meet him I will cry. :( In the end, we arrived and he just got home! I saw him passing by the car. I missed him so much but when I got to see him, my heart was in pain. Tears dropped then. :'( I was like wiping them off because there were people in the car -_- and now he just msn-ed me. He said he read my tweets and he didn't know I was in the car. He said "please stop being like that. I don't want you to get stuck like this." Sigh. Why do you read my tweets seriously?!!! :( You make me more and more confusing! |
gяâ¢ê Jan 30, 1992 Perth, Australia from Malaysia Christian a nursing student loves beauty and fashion loves anime and tvseries Tweet with me Follow my blog Akshon Lee | Aveline Han | Calvin Sze | Ho Li Fen | Charles Tong | Jeremy Swee | Kathlene Hii | Karen Yong | Kimberly Hii | Letitia Wong | Sheryl Lynn Chan | Siew Shiang Khee | Tan Si Nan | Wendy Ho | Yii Yuk Kham October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 |